Best Lawyers names 9 Moritt Hock & Hamroff lawyers to 2023 lists
Best Lawyers in America recognized nine Moritt Hock & Hamroff attorneys in its 2023 edition. Six attorneys were included in America’s Best Lawyers and three lawyers were included in The Best Lawyers: Those to Watch in America.
The first international list of Best Lawyers was published in 2006 and since then it has grown to provide lists in over 75 countries. For the 2023 edition of America’s Best Lawyersmore than 12.2 million votes were analyzed to identify the best legal talents identified by their peers.
Recognized lawyers from Moritt Hock & Hamroff included:
Best Lawyers in America
- Ted A. Berkowitz – Bankruptcy and rights of debtor creditors / Insolvency and reorganization law
- David H. Cohen – Real Estate Law
- Andrew B. Eckstein – Bankruptcy and Creditors’ Rights/Insolvency and Reorganization Law
- Robert M. Finkel – Disputes and Controversies – Taxation and Tax Law
- Benjamin Geizhals – Health Law
- Henry L. Goldberg – Construction Law
Top Lawyers: Those to Watch in America
- Lauren Bernstein – Bankruptcy and Debtor’s Rights/Insolvency and Reorganization Law and Commercial Litigation
- Michael Calcagni – Litigation – Trusts and Estates
- Matthew S. De La Torre – Bankruptcy and rights of debtor creditors / Insolvency and reorganization law and commercial litigation
Lawyers on America’s Best Lawyers The list is divided by geographic region and practice areas. They are peer-reviewed based on professional expertise and undergo an authentication process to ensure they are in current practice and in good standing. Top Lawyers: Those to Watch in America recognizes partners and other attorneys who are earlier in their careers for outstanding professional excellence in private practice in the United States.