Domain of Hanten | Legal announcements


To all heirs, assigns, creditors, potential creditors and persons otherwise interested in the will or the estate, or both, of: EUGENE F. HANTEN alias EUGENE FRANCIS HANTEN

A motion for probate has been filed by LESLEY MUSCHA in the California Superior Court, SAN JOAQUIN County

The motion for probate requests that LESLEY MUSCHA be appointed personal representative to administer the estate of the deceased.

THE PETITION requests that the deceased’s will and codicils, if any, be admitted to probate. The will and any codicils are available for review in the court file.

THE PETITION requests permission to administer the estate under the Independent Administration of Estates Act. (This authority will allow the personal representative to take many actions without obtaining court approval. Before taking certain very important actions, however, the personal representative will be required to give notice to interested persons unless they have waived the notice or consented to the proposed action. ) Independent Administering Authority will be granted unless an interested person files an objection to the petition and shows good reason why the court should not grant authority.

A HEARING on the motion will be held in this court as follows: JULY 13, 2022 at 8:30 a.m., Dept. 11A court address: 180 E. Weber Avenue, Stockton, CA 95202.

IF YOU OBJECT to the grant of the petition, you must attend the hearing and state your objections or file written objections with the court before the hearing. Your appearance can be in person or through your attorney.

IF YOU ARE A CREDITOR or contingent creditor of the deceased, you must file your claim with the court and send a copy to the court-appointed personal representative no later than (1) four months from the date of the first issuance of letters to a general personal representative, as defined in Section 58(b) of the California Probate Code, or (2) 60 days from the date of mailing or personal delivery of a notice under the California Probate Code Section 9052.

Other California laws and legal authorities may affect your rights as a creditor. You may want to consult with an attorney familiar with California law.

YOU CAN CONSULT the file held by the court. If you are a person interested in the estate, you may file with the court a Request for Special Notice (Form DE-154) of the Filing of an Inventory and Valuation of the Property of the Estate or of any Petition or Account as provided in Estates Code Section 1250. A special opinion request form is available from the clerk.

Plaintiff’s attorney:
Benjamin C.McDonald
PO Box 1166
Lodi, California 95241

June 23, 28, 30, 2022— 201487

Comments are closed.