Domaine Sartuche | Legal notices




To all heirs, beneficiaries, creditors, potential creditors and persons who might otherwise be interested in the will or the estate, or both, of: PAMELA SARTUCHE

An application for probate has been filed by ANNETTE CARDOZA in the Superior Court of California, SAN JOAQUIN County

The application for probate requires that ANNETTE CARDOZA be appointed personal representative to administer the estate of the deceased.

THE PETITION requests that the will of the deceased and the codicils, if any, be accepted for homologation. The will and any codicils are available for examination in the file kept by the court.

LA PETITION seeks authorization to administer the estate under the Independent Administration of Estates Act. (This authority will allow the personal representative to take many actions without obtaining court approval. Before taking some very important actions, however, the personal representative will be required to give notice to interested persons unless they have waived notice or consented to the proposed action.) Independent administrative authority will be granted unless an interested person files an objection to the petition and shows a good reason why the court should not grant authority.

A HEARING on the petition will be held in this court as follows: NOV 15, 2021 at 10:00 a.m., Dept. 11A, court address: 180 E. Weber Avenue, Stockton, CA 95202.

IF YOU OPPOSE the granting of the application, you must attend the hearing and make your objections or file written objections with the court before the hearing. Your appearance can be in person or through your lawyer.

IF YOU ARE A CREDITOR or collateral creditor of the deceased, you must file your claim with the court and send a copy to the personal representative appointed by the court no later than (1) four months from the date of first issue of the letters. to a general personal representative, as defined in Section 58 (b) of the California Probate Code, or (2) 60 days from the date of sending or personally delivering a notice under section 9052 of the California Probate Code.

Other California laws and legal powers may affect your rights as a creditor. You may want to consult with an attorney knowledgeable in California law.

YOU MAY EXAMINE the record kept by the court. If you are a person interested in the estate, you can file with the court a request for special opinion (form DE-154) of the filing of an inventory and valuation of the assets of the estate or of any petition or account. as provided for in the section of the Succession Code. 1250. A special opinion request form is available from the clerk.

Applicant’s lawyer:
115 N. SCHOOL ST., STE. 1
LODI, CA 95240

October 16, 20 & 23, 2021 – 198644


Leave A Reply

Your email address will not be published.