Illegal State Tree + Bundy Hours + Giant Pancake Loss
Happy Saturday, Boise! Here’s everything you need to know about what’s going on in Boise today.
The Boise Daily is not here to throw a cloud over the holidays, but it seems to indicate Christmas tree is illegal. A meridian man will not use his new boat for 41 months and Ammon Bundy will not be seen at the side of the road picking up trash. One of Idaho’s Famous pancake houses will close for real Sunday and two members from Idaho congress delegation do not want separated families to receive compensation for the time apart.
First of all, the weather forecast for the day:
Rather cloudy. High: 53 Low: 34.
Here are the best stories in Boise today:
Other names for Crepes in the United States are hotcakes, griddlecakes or flapjacks.
- Idaho Humanitarian Society: “All of those precious puppies are on our adoption floor ready to meet you! We use peanut butter as a treat when they have their picture taken, hence all those silly tongues.” (Facebook)
- Boise Police Department: âAre you interested in a career with BPD? We are currently accepting applications for Lateral Officers and plan to host a Lateral Training Academy in April 2022. (Facebook)
- US National Weather Service Boise Idaho: “The latest outlook from the NWS Climate Prediction Center calls for below normal temperatures and above normal precipitation late next week through the following weekend in the Pacific Northwest.” (Facebook)
- Studio Boise Photo Center: “If you go to www.studioboise.org you will find our calendar with all of our monthly classes and whenever we adjust the opening hours you will also see it on our home page! Here is our calendar for December.” (Instagram)
- Radio Boise: “There is still time to bid on some stellar items on our auction page, including musical instructions from our very own Dave Manion! Follow the link in our bio to place a bid!” (Instagram)
From our sponsors – thank you for supporting the local news!
Please follow and stay informed! See you soon. If you like these newsletters, consider bringing friends and neighbors with you. You can send them this link to subscribe.
– John braese
About me: Welcome to the Boise edition of patch.com. I am the community editor in this exciting endeavor for the Boise area. I was born and raised in Boise, attending Bishop Kelly High School before graduating from Borah High School over a few years ago. I have seen Boise grow considerably over the past few years, but I still maintain my hometown appeal. I want to know what’s important to you and what stories you want to see on patch.com. Please feel free to email me at [email protected] or send me a phone call or text at 208 954-9585.
Got a tip or suggestion for an upcoming Boise Daily? You can reach me at [email protected]