PB-21-674 / CLIFTON | Legal notices | tulsaworld.com
Posted in Tulsa World, Tulsa County, Oklahoma, October 24-31, 2021
IN DISTRICT COURT AND IN THE STATE OF TULSA COUNTY OF OKLAHOMA IN THE MATTER OF THE ESTATE OF FRANK CLIFTON, Deceased. Case No. PB-2021-674 Judge Kurt G. Glassco NOTICE TO CREDITORS COMBINED WITH NOTICE OF HEARING FINAL ACCOUNT AND PETITION FOR DISTRIBUTION AND DISCHARGE To the creditors of Frank Clifton, deceased: All creditors having claims against Frank Clifton, deceased, are required to present it, together with a description of all security and other guarantees (if any) held by each creditor in respect of such claim, to Trent Clifton, personal representative, at the law firm by Stephen P. Gray & Associates, 2400 West Detroit Street, Broken Arrow, Oklahoma, 74012, addressed to Stephen P. Gray, Counsel for the Personal Representative, on or before the following Submission Date of November 29, 021, or this will be forever banned.
1. Frank Clifton, deceased, passed away on March 11, 2021 in Tulsa, Oklahoma.
2. Trent Clifton, the Applicant with an address of 2045 S. Robb Way, Lakewood, Colorado 80227.
3. Trent Clifton was appointed personal representative on July 16, 2021 by the district court judge in this case.
4. The heirs and legatees are Trent Clifton with an address of 2045 S. Robb Way, Lakewood, Colorado 80227, Todd Clifton with an address of 305 S. 6th Street, Jenks, Oklahoma, and Karen Clifton Jones with an address of 3102 S Oak Drive, Austin, Texas.
5. The probate value of the estate is less than $ 200,000.
6. That if an objection or claim is filed before the final hearing, the Court will determine at the final hearing whether the objection and / or the claim is valid, whether the estate will be distributed and to whom the estate will be distributed. .
7. Any creditor’s claim will be barred unless the claim is made to personal representative Trent Clifton of his attorney Stephen P. Gray at 2400 West Detroit Street, Broken Arrow, Oklahoma, no later than 30 days after the granting of the claim. the prescription and combined notice.
Notice is also hereby given that the hearing of the first and last account of the administration of said estate and of the petition for determination of the estate, for the distribution of the estate and for the final discharge of the personal representative has been fixed. by court for December 1, 2021 at 10:40 a.m. in Room 701 of the Tulsa County Court Room, Tulsa, Oklahoma, where and when all persons interested in said estate may appear and be heard. The Applicant / Personal Representative is authorized to file this Combined Final Account and Motion for Distribution and Discharge Notice of Hearing at that time. KURT GLASSCO DISTRICT COURT JUDGE Order prepared by: Stephen P. Gray, OBA # 3556 Stephen P. Gray & Associates 2400 West Detroit Street Broken Arrow, Oklahoma 74012 [email protected] Telephone: (918) 994-7051 Fax: (918) 994-7052 Counsel for the Applicant